Monday, March 7, 2016

Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel

Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel
HarperTrophy 1971

Table of Contents
  • A List
  • The Garden
  • Cookies
  • Dragons and Giants
  • The Dream
Sean claimed this as his favorite.  I had to admit it was a great book.  Then I realized that Ms. Nicola was prompting Sean to keep up with his own routines.   So Sean and I made a list of to do's.  :)

=A List
made a to do list

=The Garden
garden together with Sean

=Cookies
(will power***) make minecraft cake together.

let Sean practice will power on variety of things especially on jumping around subjects(T_T I am afraid that I have that tendency and Sylvie kinda reinforced it)

=Dragons and Giants
bravery and getting over fears

=The Dream
use imagination


Image result for frog and toad together

No comments:

Post a Comment